This is the Think Solutions UK Ltd t/a MyOwnHelpdesk.com (“MyOwnHelpdesk”) payment policy.
This policy explains our approach to invoicing, payments and late payment.
Like any business, we understand the nature of cash flow and we aim to be as flexible as possible with our payment policy.
Invoices for the web hosting, domain registration, SSL Certificates, and our services will be issued 14 days before the expiry of the service unless you are on shorter credit terms due to previous payment issues.
We do not offer credit terms for invoices for a longer period than 30 days and only on specific application.
Reminders will be sent via email when possible 7 days approximately before the payment is due. There may be reasons why a reminder may not be received so it’s important that you keep track of the due date.
We accept payment by bank transfer or Direct Debit in GBP currency only, credit/debit card payments or PayPal. Other payment methods such as cheque are not accepted.
We offer Direct Debit to our UK customers transacting in GBP (British Pounds) via our payment processor GoCardless. The Direct Debit process allows payments to be processed based on when your services are due.
These payments are subject to the Direct Debit Guarantee:
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, GoCardless will notify you (normally 3 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request GoCardless to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by GoCardless or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when GoCardless asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify GoCardless.
It is also your responsibility to tell us of changes to your contact details.
If payment is not made within 48 hours of the due date expiring, then a late payment fee will be due. We will exercise our statutory right to claim interest (at 8% over the Bank of England base rate) and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if we are not paid according to our agreed credit terms. This may result in the website being liable to be suspended (we will try to contact you first before this).
If suspended, then the site will remain on our servers in suspended state for two further weeks. After this point if payment is still not received, it will be removed from the servers. To have it reinstalled after this carries an additional £45 + VAT charge payable in advance.
Please note that if payments are consistently received after the due date, then this will lead to a reduction in the credit terms we can offer you.