Managed WordPress Hosting Plans
Your website - faster with MyOwnHelpdesk
100GB Hosted Exchange Mailbox
- 100GB Mailbox on Hosted Exchange.
Add Split Mail Delivery to Office 365 & Hosting Account
- Add the ability to deliver mail between Office 365 and your Hosting Account at MyOwnHelpdesk. For one domain only. If you require setup for multiple domains, please order again for each domain name.
Use your debit or credit card to easily pay for your services and have these provisioned immediately once payment is confirmed.
We use Stripe to process our card payments for secure online payments by our customers
Stripe is our card payment processor and allows us to accept all of the popular card products (Visa, MasterCard, American Express-Amex).
Use your PayPal account to setup one time and subscription based payments to automate your ongoing use of our products and services.
You can use our bank details listed on any invoice to make payments. These will be processed and your services activated as soon as payment is confirmed.
Direct Debit. The UK’s favourite way to make payments automatically.
Direct Debit offers the following benefits:
Quick, one-time set up
You just need to complete a online Direct Debit form to authorise the payment collection.
Safety and security guaranteed
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, GoCardless will notify you (normally 3 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request GoCardless to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by GoCardless or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when GoCardless asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify GoCardless.